Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

2 posters

Dickson 2012

Sif_The_Dark
    Sif_The_Dark
    Thrall

Reknown : 0

Dickson 2012 Empty Dickson 2012

Post  Sif_The_Dark Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 am

Ok people the details are in:

Dickson 2012
    Saturday August 18

Setup - 11:00am
    Muster - 4:00pm
    Dinner - 5:00pm

*Those that don't have tickets for the official dinner are welcome to "camp dinner" within your Sons of Fenrir.

Sunday August 19
    Camp opens to public - 10:00am
    Fight show - 1:30pm
    Fight show - 3:30
    Village Close - 5pm
    Teardown to commence afterward.

Bring out your best kit and get ready to rock, if you know what I mean.

Sif The Dark
    *If anyone needs anymore details please feel free to call me
    403-923-6177
    Or Jay 403-312-6177
    Kjari
    Kjari
    Drengr

Reknown : 3

Dickson 2012 Empty Plunder to be had.

Post  Kjari Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

A Viking we will go!
    A Viking we will go!
    Raping, Pillaging, Plunder Ho.
    A Viking we will go!

I bring you rumors of a monastery in the hamlet of Dickson, far inland but accessible to a small crew of 6-7 rowed in a faering. Some people have said the church there houses a relic of immeasurable value.

My seer gives good omens for she has seen a rabbit run ahead of its shadow past a forked tree and she assures me that this raid will be victorious and none shall shed any blood.

I seek those who want to make a name for themselves. Make ready fierce warriors of Odin, Thor, Tyr and join me on a raid that will make the Skjalds beg the privilege of reciting its accounts in mead halls all across the lands.

Bring me word that you might be ready for this task. Ring shirt, stout shield, sharp axes and swords. These are what I look for in a fierce warrior. We will leave the mighty SaeHrafn beached a number of leagues away under guard from our trusted brothers who have made camp and I promisse you we will return with enough plunder for everyone to share.Iif you cannot join me on this expedition then fear not, raid the small farmsteads near the ship as they will be easy pickings and will ensure we can return with food stuffs and trade goods for our wives.

Jarl Kjari Harekson
    Leader of Odin's Ravens

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:14 am