Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

3 posters

Son's Of Fenrir Year End Meading.

Kanina
    Kanina
    Drengr

Reknown : 1

Son's Of Fenrir Year End Meading. Empty Son's Of Fenrir Year End Meading.

Post  Kanina Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Hey Everyone,

its been a fantastic year! and now that the snow is on the ground, we can finally put away the weaponry (there there Grimnir, it'll be ok, I promise) and get ready to don our Finery!

That's right, its our annual year end feast!

When? : December 15th from 6pm - late
    Where? : Glenbrook Community Association / hall : 3524 45 Street SW. Calgary, AB

the evening's itinerary is going to look a little something like this :
    6pm- 8: doors open, general milling and visiting encouraged
    8 - 8:30 : Dinner! (delicious menu to follow?)
    8:30 - 9 : Awards and announcements
    9 - late : Party!

Entry cost is $20 per head, which buys you dinner and a glass of Mead, courtesy of us. Please note : you MUST BE IN KIT. There will be no admittance for those not dressed for the occasion.

Please RSVP to Dagaz (Jay) at Dagaz@Sonsoffenrir.com As soon as possible so we can get numbers.

Also, in a vain attempt to trust google maps, (please dear Odin, work!) click

HERE
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Son's Of Fenrir Year End Meading. Empty Re: Son's Of Fenrir Year End Meading.

Post  Grimnir Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 am

*grumble grumble stupid snow

Can't wait for the meading though... Thanks Kanina!

If I can add anything..... Bring your eating bowls/plates and utensils!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone Smile

anulf
    Thrall

Reknown : 0

Post  anulf Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:50 pm

We had a great time at the meading last night. It helps to get us stoked for the new season. We even breezed through the Check-stop at Nanton. Cool

In all the hugging and handshaking on our departure, I somehow forgot our sack of plates bowls and eating utensils. It was sitting by the coat check...I'm sure.

If someone could hang on to it, we should be able to pick it up at the next meeting.

Anulf Adwulf
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Post  Grimnir Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Excellent!!! I was looking to get a new feast kit! ya save me some bucks Anulf Smile

Will ask about for ya as to the whereabouts and no problem we will hang onto it for ya bud..

Was very cool to see ya last nite Smile Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 am