Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

2 posters

Odin's Ravens Pub Night Fundraiser event, Feb 17th

Kjari
    Kjari
    Drengr

Reknown : 3

Odin's Ravens Pub Night Fundraiser event, Feb 17th Empty Odin's Ravens Pub Night Fundraiser event, Feb 17th

Post  Kjari Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Greetings brethren of the south!

Jarl Kjari Harekson is delighted to invite all Sons of Fenrir to join us for a night of celebration and fun.

On Sunday February 17th, hosted by Odin's Ravens in collaboration with Sherlock Holmes Pub at Capilano Mall, in Edmonton will be our 2nd fundraising event.

Hint, the next day is Family day so no need to retire early, no one's working that day...(or rather, no sane person should be working that day after partying with the Vikings!!!)

a 10$ ticket allows anyone of age to enter the doors and:
    - Share in food and drink specials
    - Silent Auction
    - 50/50 draw
    - Door prizes
    - Music, Singing, Fun and much more.

We are actively researching alow cost hall (think 5-10$ per person to cover hall rental fees) that will allow us to "camp" out for the night, tentatively Kenillworth Community League which is about 5 minutes from the pub. No need to brave the roads twice in one day, just stay for the "after party"

Tickets are limited to 120 and are selling fast.

Contact Kjari directly at odinsravens@telus.net and let me know how many tickets I should reserve for Sons of Fenrir. I can send a Paypal request so the tickets are prepaid and no worries about getting sold out from under you. Smile

Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible!

Kjari
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Odin's Ravens Pub Night Fundraiser event, Feb 17th Empty Re: Odin's Ravens Pub Night Fundraiser event, Feb 17th

Post  Grimnir Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks Kjari!

Nick has my 2 tickets on his fridge door Smile
    Wife and I will be there to loot and pillage.. no wait that's wrong.. to be merry and have a blast!

Thanks for the Invite Kjari, look forward to the party!

Grimnir

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:10 am