Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

3 posters

Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery

S_V_E_N
    Thrall

Reknown : 2

Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery Empty Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery

Post  S_V_E_N Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

To anyone willing and able, I've gotten permission to partake in the fallen timber meadery event  and am in desperate need of a ride before its too late.
    100% cool with chipping in for gas money and im packing light on account of not having a full kit.

help in this area will be much appreciated
    please respond asap

Sven-
    Alfrùn
    Alfrùn
    Thrall

Reknown : 1

Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery Empty Re: Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery

Post  Alfrùn Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:07 am

What's your timetable for going up there? (as in, what time/day do you plan to go and stay for?) I could potentially give you a ride if you like, but I'm at the ballet Friday night, so it would have to be a bright-and-early Saturday morning trip (?Saturday to Sunday?? I don't actually know what other people are doing). Anyway, let me know if you'd be cool with that, or if someone offers something more with the timetable you're looking at, that's fine too.
    Cheers.
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery Empty Re: Looking For A Lift To The Fallen Timber Meadery

Post  Grimnir Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

Nice one Alfrun!  

The majority of us are going up early saturday morning. Get there by 7 ish. Quite a few of us are camping overnight but a few are leaving after the show.
    If you guys can hook up that would be fantastic. We are having a small meeting tonite so I will update you tomorrow on any changes.

I got a stuffed Jeep and a wife Sven, youre not getting her spot haha

Thank you Alfrun!
    S_V_E_N
    Thrall

Reknown : 2

Post  S_V_E_N Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 pm

It'd be more then cool with me Jen, tussen takk!! (a thousand thanks) To be honest i haven't even gone as far as a time table so that works just fine for me lol. How early exactly? according to Tracey we gotta be there by 7 so how long would it take us to get there do ya figure? and is there anywhere that i could meet you to make it easier for you to find me, like at a train station or something? oh and i wanted to camp out there but if your only going for the show i won't compromise anything.

lol no worries grim man, last thing i wanna do is put anyone out.
    Alfrùn
    Alfrùn
    Thrall

Reknown : 1

Post  Alfrùn Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 pm

According to google maps, it's a good hour and a half from where I live, so I'm going to guess leaving between 5 and 5:30. I've no idea where you live, or how easy it would be to get to a train station at that time in the morning? Maybe you could give me a call or a text in the next couple days, and we could figure out a meeting place. (403-708-0902) Mornings, or evenings after 8pm.
    And as for staying over night, I'd be fine with that; probably be less tired driving the next morning anyway. Except this time I think I'll sleep in my car, so Grimnir doesn't scare me with snake stories.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 am