Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

3 posters

Hail Sons!

Pall Steinfinnson
    Pall Steinfinnson
    Drengr

Reknown : 1

Hail Sons! Empty Hail Sons!

Post  Pall Steinfinnson Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Hail Brothers! Checking in from Edmonton and Odin's Ravens. Just got the link to the forum from Grimnir today, figured I'd drop by and check in. In time I could see this forum turning into a great resource for the community. Keep up the great work!
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Hail Sons! Empty Re: Hail Sons!

Post  Grimnir Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am

Hail Pall !!

Pull up a chair and have a mead Smile

Its good to see ya bro! Did your fights go good yesterday?

I'm horribly jealous that you get to fight still lol..

peace bud !
    Grim
    Pall Steinfinnson
    Pall Steinfinnson
    Drengr

Post  Pall Steinfinnson Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:45 am

Oh yeah, the fighting was good. Chris and I had an epic fight, lasted for ever. Finally hooked his shield with the axe, whipped out the saex and stabbed him. Hell of a lot of work. That guy is hard to kill.

Can't imagine how you are holding up. I went batty after two weeks with no training.
    Dagaz the Lucky
    Dagaz the Lucky
    Drengr

Reknown : 5

Hail Sons! Empty Post season fight anxiety

Post  Dagaz the Lucky Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:02 pm

I find myself eyeing people in stores and sizing them up. A full month without swinging a sword is more than I can take.

You are right about fighting Kjari, I had the pleasure of numerous long bouts this year. Hard to find an opening in his defence.

Hail to you Paul and our brothers from the north. Thanks for your support on the forum. We look forward to seeing you at this years feast and toasting a great year! All the best till then.

Respect yourself, Trust your brothers, Honor the pack!
    Dagaz
    Pall Steinfinnson
    Pall Steinfinnson
    Drengr

Post  Pall Steinfinnson Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Haha I knbow that feeling! Definitely need to get back in there and start fighting again.

I am glad we have Kjari. To be the best you have to train with the best, and he is certainly one of them. We will have to get together, Edmonton and Calgary at some point. Get some serious training in.

I am looking forward to the feast! I am looking forward to seeing everyone and relaxing a bit. Been busy the last while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:31 am