Sons of Fenrir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sons of Fenrir are Viking re-enactors who herald from Calgary, Alberta. The Majority of our group represent Norse, Icelandic and Anglo-Dane peoples from circa 850-950 AD.

2 posters

Hallo Sons

Solveig
    Solveig
    Thrall

Reknown : 0

Hallo Sons Empty Hallo Sons

Post  Solveig Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Hallo Sons !

I have been very interested in vikingr culture since I was a little girl. I am a hobbyist armorer and specialize in making a lot of ringmail, and have been looking for somewhere to put this to use. Am very excited to hear that there is a local group like this ! Have been looking for a culture group that is very historically accurate for a long time.

I have heard that the winter season is much slower. I would very much like to come and meet some of you, but would it be better to do so in summer months ?

~ Amuunda
    Grimnir
    Grimnir
    Hirthmann

Reknown : 9

Hallo Sons Empty Re: Hallo Sons

Post  Grimnir Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Hailsa to you Amuunda!

Thanks for the contact, armorers and history buffs are always of interest to us!

Yep, November to Feb are usually slow down times as far as shows go, We still get together and work on kit and whatnot. Locations vary but I'm sure we can all meet before the season begins proper. At least to meet and say hi. I will PM you a contact if interested.

Pleasure to meet you, enjoy the site and we are on Facebook if you're into that.

Grimnir

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:13 pm